Tuesday 1 March 2011

Who said i can't draw realistically

I would just like to say this post goes out to my college, fine art teacher, Pete, who basically thought he knew everything about art, except how to draw, and said i couldn't draw realistically and just draw silly cartoons. So here are my realistic drawings, the one above is Ellen Pompeo who plays Meredith Grey in the wonderful show 'Greys Anatomy' i only lightly shaded this picture because i really wanted to show detail.
This is the cover from the film 'Girl, Interrupted' on the left is 'Winona Ryder' and on the right 'Angelina Jolie' o used coloured pencils to draw and shade this picture. I think it looks pretty realistic.

I would say this is my favourite drawing i've done, this is 'Angelina Jolie' in wanted, i spent 3 long hours drawing and shading this so it looked exactly like the cover, up yours pete!



No comments:

Post a Comment